Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Fantastic sequel!

As a big fan of the original Miami Shark, I have to say I loved this game just as much, if not more. It still has a lot of super awesome explosion styled action, and yet it layered with subtle humor and clever gags. Not to mention all the medals!

Overall, you did a great job.

Colour My World Colour My World

Beuatiful.

I loved Color My Heart, and this was an excellent sequel. However, the movement of the character in comparison to the last one was very static.

However, I like how you added more interactive levels and such.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Addicting.

There is no other word to describe this game. Addicting.

I really like how you took the original concept and perfected it. Instead of making another ripoff, you added, and added, and added upon it until you had a masterpiece.

Although the golden gun was tad overpowered, I think it was all in good taste for us lowly players. ;D

Balloon Boy Adventure Balloon Boy Adventure

Awesome.

Obviously those who rated low don't understand the reference.

On the actual game itself, the music score is perfect. And the programming is topnotch for a game made so quickly. The medal is impossibly inspiring to get.

Overall, a nice job. I'm sure I'll be playing this until the medal is mine. ;D

Another Small Favor Another Small Favor

A very interesting game.

Much, much more interesting than the last. the multiples objectives and clearly thought out acheivements really made the game for me. However, on a different perspective, the walking of the main character was a tad, well, cheap.

Overall, a fun game to play, and sadly after beating it, i realized the medals didn't work.

Oh well, all the more reasons to play again.

Zombieman Zombieman

Wicked fun.

Absolutely entertaining.

Graphics were great, scoring system was great, and it was a zombie game that was original! Nice job.

I like the addition of the white dog thing, but it could get really annoying sometimes, like you just kill four survivors and you're running over here, and WHAM! There's the white dog who just killed you.

Overall, nicely done.

How I Buy Petrol? How I Buy Petrol?

Awesome.

Even though it was based off a could be dangerous incident, this game was fun and funny at the same time,

"And by home improvement, i mean cocks."

Good job.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Nicely done.

I have to say, this is probably your best yet. not only is it at a faster pace, but it I like how you made it much more realistic with the reloading functions. The only problem is, and this might just be me, but it doesn't save my scores or my name or character. If this is a glitch that's widespread, I suggest you fix it. But if it's just me, no matter. It's still fun.

Green Terror Green Terror

Nice game.

Over the past few weeks, I have fallen in love with this game, it's simple, addictive gameplay just reels you in.

However, i don't like the fact that the alien is stronger than the human. If you hit the human on a tiny bit of power, he'll die, this is not the case with the alien.

UrbanSoldier Zombies OHNO UrbanSoldier Zombies OHNO

It was alright.

Overall it was a nice game, but there are many things to improve on.

The zombies; The zombies were too bland, lacked variety, and took 5+ shots to kill. I found this very annoying. Add a bigger variety and maybe make them easier to kill.

Dying; I don't know why, but after I died, I seemed to still jump around and stuff, but not be able to do anything.

The art/visuals; I felt that the art was too sloppy and confusing on the eyes, meaning it was hard to focus with the annoying background.

Camera angle; I couldn't walk anywhere without the camera screwing me over. Try and keep the character with the camera.

Area: The area was really boring. Maybe next time you should include an interactive terrain and/or buildings.

Weapons/reloading function; Maybe allow the weapons to be kept even when out of ammo and provide ammunition for the deaths of zombies, etc. As for the reloading function, it was quite annoying, maybe allowing the payer to modify it to their liking.

Zombie deaths: Provide more than one death animation for each zombie, because the same exact death for every zombie is a bit of a turnoff. Maybe even ragdoll physics?

Glitches: there were many glitches in this game, next time have many people beta test the game in order to provide the best glitch free game you can.

Nicely done, I see potential here.

P.S. Why were some guns named after airsoft guns? (ex.the shotgun)