All 3 art Reviews

"aw Puss" "aw Puss"

Not only is your style extremely visually appealing, but your choice of colors is phenomenal.

Love it.

deathink responds:

Thank you very much!

Mr Potato - Painting Mr Potato - Painting

While I normally don't like writing reviews, i quite liked this image. The whole idea reminds me of the realization that islands are not floating bits of land, but mountains, that we all experienced as a child.

Not to mention I like the style you've got going with the expressive faces, rough lines, and dull colors. Nicely done.

Zilla v2.0 Zilla v2.0

Absolutely stunning.

When I saw this picture, I was amazed. It looks exactly like what a drawn version of Godzilla would look like. The shading is perfect, although the eye is missing the black, vertical pupil. The background seems pretty bland, adding a detailed background would turn this into a so close to perfect piece. The flubber of the neck seems to contrast a tad bit too much, you might want to make that a little darker.

Otherwise, it's great. Good job.

kingdragonreaper responds:

Thanks!
I'll try and fix the contrast on the "flubber".
I don't want to change the eye though. If I was going for a more realistic look, I would remove the glow on the eye and add a pupil + some reflection. But I'm not going to overdue it on the realism.

I may try and improve the background but not now, got other stuff to do :/
EDIT: Just fixed the contrast, uploading.