The Krypt The Krypt

Very reminiscent of some of your other works.

I don't normally write reviews for movies, but when i saw the thumbnail for this video, I thought it might be one of yours. I watched Objectionable Apparatus 1 and 2 a few years ago, really nice stuff. But onto this review.

The animation was fluid as always, the same color palette which I love. Great music to go along with it, and the content of the animation was nice as well. One problem i had though, was the screen supposed to end with the NewGrounds color screen? Or did I experience a bug?

WKUK Russian Roulette WKUK Russian Roulette

Funny stuff.

I loved the theme of this movie, it started out being a fun time between friends, then trouble, than closing.

Very nice. The animation was simple, yet it worked well. Great job.

Gher 2 Gher 2

I love it.

I was a fan since the first time I watched no. 1 back when it came out, and I got all excited when I saw this on the front page a few days ago.

I love how when five people are dancing, at least one of them is different the next time to watch/replay it.

Nicely done.

aap responds:

Yeah, I remember you!

Thanks! :)

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Fantastic sequel!

As a big fan of the original Miami Shark, I have to say I loved this game just as much, if not more. It still has a lot of super awesome explosion styled action, and yet it layered with subtle humor and clever gags. Not to mention all the medals!

Overall, you did a great job.

Colour My World Colour My World

Beuatiful.

I loved Color My Heart, and this was an excellent sequel. However, the movement of the character in comparison to the last one was very static.

However, I like how you added more interactive levels and such.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Addicting.

There is no other word to describe this game. Addicting.

I really like how you took the original concept and perfected it. Instead of making another ripoff, you added, and added, and added upon it until you had a masterpiece.

Although the golden gun was tad overpowered, I think it was all in good taste for us lowly players. ;D

{CW} Abyss {Remastered Final} {CW} Abyss {Remastered Final}

Nice.

i think it was very good, very.......exicting.

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

thx! ^_^v

Gonna Freak Out Gonna Freak Out

This is cool.

Kinda Creepy, but cool nonetheless.

Halloween Resurrection Halloween Resurrection

I've heard this before.........

I just don't know where. great song.

"aw Puss" "aw Puss"

Not only is your style extremely visually appealing, but your choice of colors is phenomenal.

Love it.

deathink responds:

Thank you very much!

Mr Potato - Painting Mr Potato - Painting

While I normally don't like writing reviews, i quite liked this image. The whole idea reminds me of the realization that islands are not floating bits of land, but mountains, that we all experienced as a child.

Not to mention I like the style you've got going with the expressive faces, rough lines, and dull colors. Nicely done.

Zilla v2.0 Zilla v2.0

Absolutely stunning.

When I saw this picture, I was amazed. It looks exactly like what a drawn version of Godzilla would look like. The shading is perfect, although the eye is missing the black, vertical pupil. The background seems pretty bland, adding a detailed background would turn this into a so close to perfect piece. The flubber of the neck seems to contrast a tad bit too much, you might want to make that a little darker.

Otherwise, it's great. Good job.

kingdragonreaper responds:

Thanks!
I'll try and fix the contrast on the "flubber".
I don't want to change the eye though. If I was going for a more realistic look, I would remove the glow on the eye and add a pupil + some reflection. But I'm not going to overdue it on the realism.

I may try and improve the background but not now, got other stuff to do :/
EDIT: Just fixed the contrast, uploading.